Grímurnar frá MAASK eru handsaumaðar úr efni sem er framleitt úr endurunu sjávarplasti. Í grímunni er vasi fyrir útskiptanlega filtera en mælt er með að skipta um filter eftir 1 mánuð eða 69 klst af notkun. Grímurnar koma í tveimur stærðum, fullorðins og barna. Með hverri grímu fylgja 3 málmspangir til að aðlaga grímuna að nefinu. Fyrir hverja keypta grímu gefa MAASK tvær grímur til spítala og ummönnunarheimila.
Our sustainable masks are hand stitched from fabric created out of recycled ocean plastic. They have an internal pocket for a disposable protection filter which is PM 2.5 grade. This is similar to FFP1 (but is not to be confused with N95/KN95 or FFP2/FFP3 which are used in medical/surgical settings).
- Large size fits adults
- Small size fits children and youths (We advise that people of a petite size consider a small – we have added measurements in the images section)
- Reusable and machine washable
- Made in Europe of 100% recycled material (excluding elastic straps)
- Wash before use
- PM 2.5 filters are not reusable
- Internal pocket for filters
- Suitable for personal use in generic/public environments
- We recommend swapping filters after 69 hours or after 1 month
- Each mask comes with 3 x adhesive aluminium strips which can be used as a nose bridge if required
For every mask you purchase, we will donate two masks to a hospital/care home in need.
We have designed our reusable, recycled face masks to create a barrier from particles generated by the wearer (spit, mucous) and a barrier for the wearer from the immediate environment they are in. As such, they can be used as barrier protection for a care giver and for a someone who is ill to help them prevent passing on illnesses*.
These are not surgical grade masks and should not be used as such. Our masks are meant to provide a high level of protection from the transmission of water droplets and other airborne irritants. They are suitable for the general public using them for added protection in public settings such as crowded city centres, public transport, airports, shops and parks/beaches/beauty spots etc.